Former Madeley Wood Wesleyan School (Grade II)

Built in 1858 to provide accommodation for a teacher and for younger children. It bears a plaque commemorating Reverend John Fletcher. By 1864 part of this building was also being used for older children and the combined school was known locally as the ‘Green School’ because of its location at Madeley Wood Green.

Back to top ↟